Internship digital marketing specialist
Maxi-Cosi and Bébé Confort are part of Dorel Industries; the largest worldwide juvenile player company that owns other well-known brands such as Quinny and Safety First. Everyone in Dorel has one mission only: to understand what it means to be a modern parent Knowing, understanding and appreciating the needs of the modern parent, allows us to develop child mobility and caring solutions for a most enjoyable time with their children.
To strengthen our ambitious digital marketing team and to further support our online growth, we are currently looking for an energetic, performance driven and hands-on Digital Marketing Intern.
We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical and ambitious digital marketing Intern! As an intern, you support in the development, planning & execution of online marketing campaigns.
This is the perfect internship for somebody that wants to get hands on experience in a performance driven European digital team. If you think this profile fits you, we invite you to apply for this internship.
- Social advertising - Coordinate social advertising for several European countries in collaboration with our digital campaign marketer.
- Creation of advertising content - You play a role in the creation of advertising content like Google Text Ads, online banners, social media content or SEO copy.
- Coordination & planning of digital marketing activities – Every month we have digital marketing activities for several European countries. Your role will be to coordinate several activities independently
- Support - Support our digital marketing team with various tasks and support in ideas to improve the operational excellence of our team.
- Strong project management skills, well-organized, with an eye for detail
- Strong online affinity is a must
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, but still a team player
- Pro-active, performance driven and analytical
- Experienced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Experience with setting up campaigns in AdWords, Facebook & Instagram is a pre’
We are looking explicit for a student who does not have to fulfill a graduation assignment but can be fully dedicated to the key responsibilities of the internship.
What we offer
Working experience in a European digital marketing team that is responsible for setting and implementing the digital & ecommerce strategy for Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort & Quinny.
- Duration: at least 6 months, fulltime
- Start date: ideally September 2018, also possible to start later.
If you are interested, please submit your resume & motivation letter!
Want to work with us?