Internship ICT – CRM (Salesforce) database
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company, with well-known brands like Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love (amongst others) sold in over 100 countries worldwide. Our shared mission at Dorel Juvenile is to know and understand the needs of the modern parent so we can provide the best child mobility and caring solutions.
We now have an opening for a data-savvy, highly motivated and hands-on ICT Intern (HBO, final year) to work on our CRM database. Please note that we are explicitly looking for someone that does not have to fulfil a graduation assignment but can be fully dedicated to the key responsibilities of the internship.
- Duration: at least 4 months (20 weeks), fulltime (40 hours/week)
- Base: Helmond, NL (during the pandemic you’ll be enabled to work from home)
- Start date: preference to start asap
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a process in which a business administers its interactions with customers, typically using data analysis to study large amounts of information. At Dorel, we use a system called Salesforce to collect, store and analyze all our customer data. The more channels our Sales colleagues use to interact with (and collect data from) our customers, the more we run the risk of duplicates and other data errors entering our CRM database.
Although everyone needs to do their part to ensure CRM data quality, it’s often the Salesforce administrator’s responsibility to lead the way by combining the right data quality tools with the right action plan for implementing them. And that’s where you come in…
During your internship, you will be charged with updating the database, ensuring a high quality level of data, and working on a “how to” manual that makes it easy for our Sales colleagues to keep Salesforce filled with the most recent and correct customer data.
- Standardize (defines “bad” data as well as “good” data)
- Deduplicate (duplicate prevention tool)
- Cleanse (data cleansing tools)
- Validate (Implement processes that help ensure data is timely, check the data against credible outside sources whenever possible, and leverage an email verification solution to ensure email addresses are valid.)
- Educate (training on data quality)
- Enforce (Define required fields. Use automatically populated default values whenever possible. Create field dependencies and workflow rules (e.g., if A and B exist, then C must exist).Control object creation: which users can create Accounts, Contacts, Leads, etc.? Implement validation rules to ensure that data is entered correctly.)
We are looking for a student who meets the following requirements:
- Excellent English (written and spoken) is a must. Dutch is a strong advantage. Working knowledge of German and/or French is a bonus
- Strong project management skills, well-organized, with an eye for detail
- Analytical mindset
- Customer Experience focused
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, but still a team player
- Pro-active, performance driven and analytical
- Experienced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Are you ready to grow with us?
If you think this profile fits you, we invite you to apply for this internship. You can send your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?