(Jr) MarCom Specialist Scandinavia
Our ‘Benescan market’ team consists of 18 people in our Helmond office (Sales, Back Office, and Marketing), 4 sales professionals in Belgium, and 5 sales professionals in Scandinavia. The Marketing dept. translates the DJE (Dorel Juvenile Europe) brand plans into concrete and suitable marketing actions for their local market(s). They also maintain strong contact with the local sales force, in order to create optimal promotion strategies and brand visibility.
We are looking for a Jr MarCom Specialist Scandinavia to strengthen our BeNeScan marketing team. Besides being energetic and hands-on, our ideal candidate already has some relevant marketing experience in the Scandinavian markets and preferably speaks one or more Scandinavian language(s) (SWED, NOR or DK).
The (Jr) MarCom Specialist SCAN will support the Scandinavian markets by translating the Dorel Juvenile Europe brand strategies to short-term local brand implementation plans, with a special focus on Trade Marketing tools and basic digital marketing initiatives, in order to maximize turnover and market share.
- Contributes to the execution of brand plans, using road mapping and portfolio instruments.
- Contributes to and ensures a flow of (continual) market information and needs from the sales organizations, retailers and other (international) ‘stakeholders’.
- Contributes to and supports Product Launches, translates relevant content in Swedish and or Norwegian and copy those to the local market.
- Responsible for basic digital presence in the Scandinavian market (maxi-cosi.se) and support the Digital Marcom Specialist in daily online request.
- Create an optimal instore experience and increase visibility of the Maxi-Cosi and Quinny brands instore and report on this KPI.
- Inform our SCAN retailers and sales team on daily basis: newsletters, yearly catalogues, pricelists, basic dealer program and other tools.
- Take care of merchandise rounds and insure they are placed in the right way.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with our top 5 Key Accounts from Scandinavian area in their marketing & sales calendar.
The Operational Marketing team currently consists of 5 people: the Marketing Manager Benescan, a Digital MarCom Specialist, a Trade Marcom Specialist, this position and an Event Specialist.
In this position, you will report to the Marketing Manager Benescan.
- Higher education working and thinking level.
- 1-3 years relevant working experience preferable in a Scandinavian market in a consumer A-brand environment.
- Excellent English and Swedish language skills. Working knowledge of Dutch, Norwegian and/or Danish is an advantage.
- You give energy, you are an entrepreneur, flexible and service oriented.
- Able to make short-term, business generating action plans, while simultaneously achieving long-term brand related objectives.
- Able to understand and cope with different objectives of individuals and teams.
Did you tick all the boxes? And do you want to be part of a dynamic team? Don't hesitate to send us your Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter (both in English).
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to apply and grow along with us!
Want to work with us?