Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company, with well-known brands like Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love (amongst others) sold in over 100 countries worldwide. Our shared mission at Dorel Juvenile is to know and understand the needs of the modern parent so we can provide the best child mobility and caring solutions.
Our European Technology division counts 30 dedicated colleagues based in either Portugal or the Netherlands and divided over four departments: IS Project Management (ISPM), IT Solution Delivery (development & technical support to the ISPM team), IT Services, and Data & Analytics.
In our European headquarters in Helmond, we are now looking for an analytical, data-savvy, highly motivated and hands-on Salesforce Administrator (m/f, fulltime) to strengthen our ISPM department. This position will report directly to the Project Manager SalesForce.com, also based in Helmond.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
At Dorel, we use Salesforce to collect, store and analyze all our customer data. The more channels our sales colleagues use to interact with our customers (and collect data), the more we run the risk of duplicates and other data errors entering our CRM database. Salesforce has advancements in data integrity solutions that make it possible to prevent these errors.
As Salesforce Administrator, you will work on our CRM database and lead the way to ensure a high level of CRM data quality by combining the right data quality tools with the right action plan for implementing them. You will update the database and develop a “how to” manual that makes it easy for our sales colleagues to keep our database filled with the most recent and correct customer data.
- Set up the Salesforce org.
- Set up users
- Configure security and access settings
- Create custom objects and create and maintain fields
- Manage sales and marketing applications
- Manage service and support applications
- Manage activities and collaboration
- Manage data
- Build reports, dashboards, and other analytics
- Create process automations
- Administer desktop and mobile apps
- Install packages from AppExchange
- Manage sandbox and production environments
- Manage the health of the org.
- Train Salesforce users
- HBO or MBO level 4 (expert IT systems and devices) or similar working level
- Concrete experience working in an administrative capacity with Salesforce
- Excellent English (written and spoken) is a must. Dutch is a very strong advantage! Working knowledge of German and/or French is a bonus
- Well-organized, with an eye for detail
- Analytical mindset
- Customer Experience focused
- Ability to work independently, but still a team player
- Pro-active and performance driven
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3.400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?