Sr IS Project Manager MKT & Digital
The ISPM department is part of the European ICT organization and consists of a team of 7 people working in Cholet (Dorel France) or Helmond (Dorel Netherlands). All together, they are responsible for the management of all Projects where the ICT department is involved connected with other business teams within DOREL, leading implementation of new solutions or improving of existing ones. Covering all the business processes the team is shared in key domains : Operations (Sales, delivery, Forecast, purchase, manufacturing) - Omnichannel (Marketing, E commerce- branded Websites- consumer care) - Product (PIM, PLM, MDM) & Support (HR & Finance).
Due to internal move & reorganization we open in Helmond a position as Senior IS Project Manager (Sr ISPM) to lead the OMNICHANNEL domain. This is a fulltime (40 hrs/wk) opportunity.
As Sr ISPM you are the bridge between the business counterparts and the ICT teams; you lead the roadmap definition and its achievement in the business Domain you have under your responsibility. You care about the Information system consistency and Business targets & strategy.
As ISPM in the project, you represent ICT in the projects, and you are accountable for the coordination of the whole ICT responsibilities. This group works mainly on: Social CRM & consumer care topics : Sales Force (several modules) and satellite functionalities (Where To buy, LiveChat, Social monitoring, etc.),
- E- commerce Magento
- Brandsites : Wordpress, polymer, PIM / SALSIFY
- POS management : Y2
You are accountable for the Project management quality aligned with our rules, summarized in the DOREL project management framework.
As Sr ISPM you will manage a Jr ISPM with whom, and as a team, you will lead the projects, helping him (her) to grow on soft & hard skill levels. You will lead the relationship between your team and our internal customers.
- Participate in projects for the development or maintenance of information systems and in the case of smaller projects, acts as independent project leader.
- Is accountable for the project management in accordance with our project framework
- Is responsible for the coordination of all tasks to be managed on the IT side, in collaboration with other department of ICT.
- Is accountable for the setup of software to be implemented
- Explore the information requirement raised by process owners, bottlenecks in the provision of information or the relevance of change proposals for existing information systems.
- Put forward proposals for solutions which may be automated or not and, based on those, draw up the (system) specifications.
- Analyse the relationships with processes and formulate the data requirements, logical relationships between data, as well as quality and safety requirements.
- Preparation of the functional design of systems.
- Provides advice about changes in respect of procedures, powers, duties and other organizational aspects that are required to enable systems to operate.
- Challenges processes to enable implementation of standard softwares.
- Provide Level 3 IS Support on the software related to the OMNICHANNEL domain, in collaboration with the teams providing Level 1 & 2.
- Support the business teams in their role as Project leader
- give advice about project management goo practices (as well Agile as Waterfall).
- Contribute un tests & UAT’s organization,
- Contribute in change management organization
- Report to the management about project status, alerts etc. share the good level of information.
- Manage people as well hierarchical as functional, coordinate activities made by third parties contributing to project.
- Bachelor or Master degree; e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology; with > 7 years relevant experience
- Excellent English and/or Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Experience with sales processes, E commerce SCRM & CRM projects.
- Experience with project management as well classic as on Agile mode
- Strong analytical skills, customer/service oriented, and able to organize own work effectively
- Eager to learn, asks questions and thinks along about issues or advice.
- Able to form own vision, from which you lead a process, a project, a policy issue or a department, and advise management.
- Able to contribute to complex project take (political) interests of multiple stakeholders into account and able to.
- Motivation to dive in marketing & service, knowledge about digital tools (see our application map)
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English. This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Want to work with us?