Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
Determine demand forecasts to support inventory control operations for assigned warehouses.
Monitor inventory levels and warehouse capacity in order to replenish warehouse needs. Maintain a database to store and update inventory data on regular basis.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Determine demand forecasts to support inventory control operations for assigned warehouses.
- Develop processes and procedures to support changing business outcomes
- Monitor inventory levels and warehouse capacity to replenish warehouse needs.
- Recommend process improvements to prevent out of stocks and overstock issues
- Analyse root causes of inventory problems and provide permanent resolutions.
- Work with sales and marketing team to identify sales opportunities and forecast.
- Make adjustments to the stock levels based on customer demands.
To be successful in this role and thrive in our high-performance culture, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong proven experience in a demand planning or supply planning role
- Business partnering approach to building strong internal relationships
- High level of analytical skills with advanced excel skills
- Solid understanding of AX Dynamics and/or demand planning fundamentals
- A committed and valued team player
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Have good communication, presentation skills and highly self-motivated
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?